I have been to many such food truck festivals, but Warwick food truck festival really offers more for families making it a great night out for all agers. You get wide variety of food from the trucks … adventurou
Warwick food truck festival Dates
First Thursdays Summer 2018
Time: 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Second summer of fun at the Warwick Food Truck Festival 2018
The party is open from 4:00 – 9:00 pm.
Enjoy live music, delicious food truck fare, kids activities and local craft-brewed beverages!
- A wide variety of trucks serving up their specialty foods and desserts.
- Craft Beverage Garden featuring local breweries, wineries, and cideries
- Kids activities
- Great live music featuring Jeremy Langdale Band and Some Guys and a Broad
- General admission is $5 for adults, kids 12 and under FREE
- $5 cover charge for the craft beverage garden
- Food trucks and vendors will sell food and drinks at an additional costs
June food trucks and craft beverage partners will be announced shortly. Stay tuned for details!
Warwick food truck festival 2018
- EVENT IS RAIN OR SHINE
- Bring your lawn chairs and picnic blankets; senior seating will be available
- Please bring a non-perishable item for donation to support our local Warwick Food Pantry. Help a neighbor in need.
- All proceeds benefit St. Stephens
- Service dogs only please.
- Tax deductible sponsorships, ranging from $100 to $3,000, are available. For vendor and sponsor information visit www.warwickfoodtruckfestival.com
- *Event details are subject to change
- June 7
Some Guys and A Broad
Jeremy Langdale Band
- July 5
Free Shrimp Band
Moonshine Creek Bluegrass Band
- August 2
The Hillbilly Parade
St. Stephens Soccer Field,
100 St. Stephens Place,
Warwick, NY 10990.
St. Stephen-St. Edward School,
Warwick Valley Middle School