Batesville food festival 2018
The 2018 Southern Food Festival
Food Festival Highlights:
- Local restaurants competition with each cooking up one of their own favorite Southern foods signature dish.
- Winner gets the year’s “Best of The South” award [Last year’s winner: 109 Cix]
- Circus Performers roaming the street
- Keller Bounce House and train rides for kids
- Live music all day
- Retail, craft and business vendors
- Music Stage Schedule
- 10:00 a.m. — The 106th Army Band
- 11:00 a.m. — Hamburger Cows Band
- 1:00 p.m. — Sarah Cecil
- 2:00 p.m. — local accordion aficionado Ed Casper
- a dedication of a street memorial honoring “The People’s Block” at the corner of 3rd Street and Main Street at 10 a.m.
Saturday, June 2
10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Main Street Batesville [encompasses four blocks of downtown]
- You can purchase favorite dish
- Or you can purchase a punch cards which allows you to sample the food of multiple vendors.
Punch Cards (optional) for $10 = 5 samples and a lemonade
Pre-Book sampling cards pre-purchase Sample Punch Card Now. This will SAVE time in line.
- voting : Punch card holders can then turn in their punch card to vote for their favorite food of the day.
Where do I park ?
- Parking is available at the churches and in the parking lots off of the adjacent College and Water Streets.
How to become a vendor in Batesville food festival ?
- You can download and return the application.
- For more information on the Southern Food Festival, or to request a vendor application, call Main Street Batesville at 844-462-4482 or email email@example.com.