- This event has passed.
Basic Adventure Course at Sinhagad
April 20, 2016 @ 6:30 am - April 23, 2016 @ 5:30 pmRs1400
TATA MOTORS – PUNE VENTURERS
87th Basic Adventure Course (17th – 20th April 2016)
88th Basic Adventure Course (20th Apr. – 23rd Apr 2016)
Brief Information of Basic Adventure Course at Sinhagad (Level: Moderate)
- Rock climbing,
- Valley/River crossing techniques,
- Belay Techniques,
- Chimney Climbing,
- Bouldering, etc.
- Guidance and Lectures on mountaineering equipments, tying knots, first-aid, fire-fighting, climbing techniques, mountain manners, history,
astronomy, flora & fauna, and mountaineering related topics.
- Assessment of the above training will be done by conducting written exam as well as assessment by respective group instructors during the
course. Experienced team will assist you during the course.
- Food: 3 Tea & Breakfast, 3 Evening Tea & snacks and 6 meals. Juices & toffees during session
- Support: Equipment & Basic First Aid + Emergency vehicle
- Camping: Sheltered house (separate rooms for boys/girls) and one day camping experience in tent (optional).
- Adequate Toilet facility.
Preparation for the Course
Kindly undergo regular fitness regime to undergo the course. Be in good physical condition prior undertaking the course. Taking long walk
on uneven tracks with load is preferable. Long distance running and regular fingers and arms exercise will assist during course.
Bus Pickup Points
- Chinchwad Stn. (Petrol Pump)
- Happy House (Near Alka Talkies)
|BUS STOP||Forward Journey 20th Apr. 16||Return Journey 23rd Apr 16|
|CHINCHWAD STATION (Near Petrol Pump)||6:30 am||5.30 pm|
|HAPPY HOUSE (Alka Talkies)||7.00 am||5.00 pm|
Kindly report 10 min. before the bus timing specified for mentioned stop. Bus timings may vary as per traffic situation
- Participants should present booking receipt while boarding the Bus
- Organizers will not be responsible for valuables like Ornaments, Camera, etc.
- Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
- Kindly get detailed information regarding the Course from organizers before booking.
- Be attentive & abide by the rules and regulations of the course.
- Strictly follow instructions given by the volunteers.
- Not consume Alcohol or Tobacco products.
- Not Litter and respect heritage & nature.
- Participants should leave a printout/copy of the course details with someone at home.
- For easy movements during activity it is advised that participants should wear Tracksuit or T-shirt/Loose Pants & Punjabi Dress (for Ladies).
- Sports Shoes (rubber soled) with socks are compulsory.
What to Bring
- Water Bottle,
- Sun Cap,
- Live Torch,
- Tea Mug,
- Writing Material (Pen/Diary),
- Spare Dress (as required),
- Warm Clothing & Bedding,
- One Meal (Lunch for 17th Apr.16) and all to be well packed in a polythene in a Backpack
- Rs. 700/- (Seven Hundred Only) for Tata Motors Employees
- Rs 1400/-(Fourteen Hundred Only) other than Tata Motors Employees
- Mr. Sachin Shelar – 9011022766
- Ganesh: 9850501522
- Mr. Jamir Shaikh – 9923009334
- Nana: 9850502687