|Saturday 28 Oct 2017|
|5 PM||Reach Campsite by your own travel (car/bike)|
|5.30 PM to 6.30 PM||Fog Dance|
|6.30 PM Onwards||Star Gazing (with small telescope – 900 mm with 4.5″ aperture)|
|Small Presentation on projector in mini-Movie hall|
|830 PM Onwards||Homemade Dinner|
|Campfire & Group Games|
|Camping in tents|
|Sunday Morning – Have a Cup of Tea & Back Home|
Camping and Stargazing – near Mumbai & Pune
Telescope and Instructor for taking you on a ride thru Galaxy
Information on camping and stargazing :
- Tents are equipped with comfortable carry mats to sleep.
- Answering nature in wilderness won’t be any problem as we have toilet with WC.
- Telescope with Instructor.
- Mineral Water
- Evening Treat (Garam Bhaji – time only for 30 minutes, so reach on time)
- Campfire (limited time)
- Dinner (Veg)
- Camping in Tents with Mattress
- Breakfast on second day.
- Tips, Porters, Phone calls.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the “Cost Includes” column above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like Road blocks,bad weather.
Payment Refund and cancellation terms:
- If Cancelled 5 days prior the event date will incurr 70% retention and 30% refund of booking amount.
- last 3 day cancellation No refund.
- First come first serve Limited seat.
- The cost mentioned above is for Indian citizens.
- Payments should be done 7 days in Advance.
- Adventure activity should be booked prior.
Things tcarry along:
- Warm bedding / blanket
- Warm Clothes (including muffler + Kantopi) – Site will be cold at nights
- Tooth brush