Trek Grade : Very Easy
Location : Arnala Fort is located ~10 kilomters North of Vasai.
Category : “Jaldurg” or “Janjire Arnala” [Water Fort]
Bonus to your trip :
Visit to Arnala beach which is one of the best beach near Virar.
SUNDAY, 20th March 2016
- Meeting Point: Virar ST Depot @ 8:15 am
- Churchgate – Virar Fast Local
- Churchgate – 06:37 am
- Mumbai Central – 06:47 am
- Dadar – 06:54 am
- Bandra – 06;59 am
- Andheri – 07:08 am
- Borivali – 07:22 am
- Virar – 08:02 am
- Breakfast at Virar
- Move to Arnala Village by ST Bus or Local Transport
- Travel by Ferry till Arnala Island Fort
- Reach Arnala Fort by 9 am
- Explore the Fort
- Lunch Break
- Return Back to Arnala Village by Ferry
- Visit Beautiful Arnala Beach
- Reach Virar Station by 7 pm
- Reach Mumbai by 8.30 pm
Trek Cost : Rs. 300/- per Participants
Note: Registration through phone calls only.
- Transportation from Virar to Arnala Village by State Transport Bus/ Pvt. Transport
- Ferry Charges
- Breakfast & Evening Tea Snacks
- First Aid & Medical Kit, and Expertise Charges
- Anything mentioned than above
- Travelling till Virar
- Mineral water or soft drinks
- Emergency transport costs
Things to carry:
- A Water Bottle (2 Liters)
- Pack Lunch
- bring some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Personal Medicines (General Medical Kit will be available with Group)
- A haversack to put all these things
please notes that this is an environment friendly outing. Do not litter any wrappers (please take it back to your home for disposal) or spoil the place in any way.
Alcohol, drugs or narcotics, firearms and gambling on the Trek, smoking, entry to the area set aside for use by the opposite sex, offensive behavior which may lead to expulsion from the Trek
organizer have reserves the right to withdraw and or make any alterations that they may deem advisable for the convenience and the best interests of tour.
Extensive and painstaking preparations have gone into planning of this tour for your safety. While every care has been taken to ensure safety, organizers cannot be held responsible for any accident, illness and such other unforeseen eventualities.
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for tour. While planning your trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done. If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc. should seek their physician’s advice before coming.
Note: Organizers reserve the right to make changes to their programs at any point of time
For Registrations & further inquiries feel free to contact Raj Singh at 9029148241